Monday, October 1, 2007

Good times

Sammy and I went to Babies 'R Us yesterday so she could register. It was so much fun! There are so many awesome baby things now. My babies are only 2 1/2 and 1 1/2, but things have already changed so much! My favorite new thing is the Podee Hands Free Bottle. I would have LOVED to have one of these when Austin was a baby. Sometimes you just don't have enough hands when you have more than one kid! I think this will be my new gift to give mommies on their second and third babies. What a life saver! They have all kinds of new gadgets like pacifier rinsers, nail clippers with a magnifier on the end and automatic diaper pails. It kind of makes me want to have another baby just for the fun toys!

We took the boys to Gateway Church yesterday and met Sammy and Chris there. We really enjoy going there. Well, that is until my number gets flashed on the screen! They have a big TV that shows the service and in the corner they flash your system generated number when your kid needs you. Apparently my sweet Austin needs me almost every time we go! It's hard to relax and enjoy the service when you are in constant anticipation of your number popping up on the screen. When I went to pick him up he was standing at the door crying. He stopped crying immediately when he saw me, but still had the residual gasping sobs for another 10 minutes. Poor baby! They do have a room for mommies and their high maintenance babies to sit in comfort and watch the service.

Eric is working hard to get the deck finished. Ethan and Austin love to go out there and help their dad. They both take turns handing him screws and they think it is so fun. Eric and I got in the hot tub for the first time last night and it was so nice! It actually gives us time to sit down together and talk instead of running around busy all the time. Now if we could only get in it several times throughout the day!

1 comment:

Shannan Riemer said...

Thanks for ALL your help yesterday!
I had a great time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails