Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Why I blog

I started this blog because I wanted to share stories, ideas and pictures of our family with friends and family. I think of my blog as my online journal. It's a way for me to be creative and write. I love staying home with my boys, but I also like having something to do all of my own. No, I do not have too much time on my hands! I just have the boys trained to nap at the same time! :) The blog helps me to stay focused on the important things in life and reflect on how much God has blessed us.

The thing I am most excited about is you can have your blog archived into a book to keep forever. I love the idea of reading a book years from now about my life when the kids were babies. I'm a big scrapbooker, so it's the perfect daily scrapbook. For more info on how to have your blog made into a book, visit http://www.blurb.com/.

It's really easy to start a blog and super easy to add new entries. You should make one too!

1 comment:

erica said...

Yes!! Everyone should have a blog. I absolutely love it and it really gives me a chance to reflect on the things I'm thankful for. Lisa, your blog is lovely and I love reading it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails