Saturday, March 28, 2009
Friday, March 27, 2009
Thursday, March 26, 2009
I am no longer going to attempt to take a nap during the day. It's too frustrating to even try anymore. Here are some things that have woken me up during my attempted naps this week:
- Lauren grunting in her sleep.
- Lauren tooting in her sleep.
- Lauren waking up to eat every 3 hours.
- My boobs waking me up to feed Lauren every 3 hours.
- The dog kicking the wall in her sleep as she dreams she is chasing rabbits or whatever dogs dream about.
- Ethan refusing to nap.
- Austin refusing to nap.
- More tooting. (Lauren, not me)
- More grunting.
- Text message beeps.
- Phone calls. (Phone has to be left on in case the preschool calls)
- Norman the fish hitting the aquarium so loudly for food it actually wakes me up.
- UPS deliveries.
- Cat meowing.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
The boys didn't seem to mind the hail at all and Lauren slept right through it some how even though the sound was deafening. It was just what we needed though to pound the dirt in the yard!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Lauren had been such a good baby and she brings us so much happiness. We may be sleep deprived, but we are loving every minute with her!
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Our little sweetie spent the day lounging in her moses basket and wasn't too interested in the dirt yet. Maybe next year.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
I quickly learned that it's hard to get a bow on a newborns head when they don't have a full head of hair. My friend Becky solved the problem for me. KY Jelly. Yes, seriously. I made some tiny bows out of ribbon and add a tiny glob of KY to Lauren's head. A couple minutes later the KY dries and voila, a cute bow stuck relatively securely to her head. I love it!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Monday, March 9, 2009
Eric - "Who are you talking to Ethan?"
Eric - "Well, just because you can't see Him doesn't mean He is not here. God's always with us."
Ethan - "I know! God is in my heart. Is He in your heart Daddy?"