Saturday, September 29, 2007

frogs & snails & puppy dog tails

We had a great time playing outside today. The boys really play well together and it's so much fun to see them interact. We took a trip to Whataburger this morning for breakfast and then headed over to Home Depot. The boys love going there with their Daddy. Someday Eric will have two little helpers to help him with yard work and home improvement projects.

My friend Sammy is pregnant with her first baby and it is a boy. I tell her all the time how much fun it is to have a little boy. They are busy, mischievous, sweet, playful and they can steal your heart in a second. I love my "little men!" Who couldn't love baseball caps, tiny jeans, button-up shirts and shrunken down versions of what our husbands wear?!

Only time will tell if we will have another sweet little boy or girl to add to our family. We change our minds daily, but have decided to not decide for another year or two. Right now I know that I couldn't be happier with my family!


All my boys loved the motorcycle!








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails