Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Ladie's Night

Last night we went to The Melting Pot for Ladie's Night. It was so much fun! We had spinach artichoke & Mediterranean cheese fondues, California salads and chocolate turtle & dark chocolate raspberry chocolate. It was fun to hang out with good friends and relax. I think it's so important as a mommy to spend time with friends and have interest other than kids. I've been brainstorming on ideas for girl's night and here are my ideas:
-Learn to knit night
-Themed dinner at some one's house
-Game night
-Check out a new restaurant
-Paint your own pottery night
-Movie night
-Craft night

Now we just have to be consistent and plan something for every week!

I was looking through some pictures and found some of the boys when they were babies. I can't believe Ethan will be three in January and Austin will be two in April! Time sure flies. Even though this time in our lives is a little stressful chasing two toddler boys around, I know that we should savor each moment because they will be all grown up before we know it. I know I will miss their sweet, slobbery kisses and holding them in my arms while they fall asleep.












2 comments:

Shannan Riemer said...

I was just thinking about how much fun a game night would be. Catch phrase?

Anonymous said...

Your babies are so beautiful, and I can't help but notice how nice their clothes are. Who ever picks them out must have great taste ! Oh, and I love the blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails