Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Like father, like sons


Eric finished the deck yesterday! He did an awesome job! He added it on to our existing deck and it looks like it has always been there. He added a planter box, rails and lights. We still need to stain it, but the wood has to be slightly weathered first. We got in the hot tub last night and it was so nice. It feels really good when it's cold outside. Thanks so much to Samantha and Trent for passing it on to us!

Ethan loves to build things too. He loves to sort and stack and do everything his daddy does. Here are some pictures of his creations. I think Eric enjoys building with Legos just as much as Ethan.

Austin likes to build too, but he thinks it is more fun to destroy things. He loves tearing down all the things Ethan builds.

Eric's mom saved all of Eric's little Lego pieces from when he was young.
As soon as they are old enough, I will have tiny Legos scattered all over my house. Oh what fun I have to look forward to! I love my little builders!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The deck is beautiful! It makes me want to re do ours RIGHT NOW instead of next year.

erica said...

The hot tub looks soooo nice. Y'all are going to have a GREAT winter!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails