Thursday, October 4, 2007

Halloween spirit

I am in full Halloween spirit already! I bought the boys costumes yesterday and I can't wait for them to wear them! Let's just say they are going to be the cutest lil' stinkers ever! I just love seeing all the kids dressed up in costumes. I figure this may be the last year we get to pick the costumes they wear. :(

I put the boys in their old Halloween costumes yesterday. They loved wearing them! Ethan carried around his monkey costume all day and ended up sleeping and eating with it too! These are pictures of their very first Halloween costumes. I can't bear to get rid of them and will probably keep them forever.

Target has some really cute Halloween t-shirts for women for $5. They aren't too dorky that they scream "I'm a cheesy mom!" They are actually pretty cool and this dorky mom will be wearing hers this Halloween. : )

2 comments:

erica said...

Ethan and Austin look soooo cute in their little costumes. I can't wait to see them as little stinkers! This dorky mom has an entire collection of halloween shirts from Target. I buy one every year. I wear them as much as I can during October. I'll have to check out this year's shirts at Target.

Anonymous said...

You just want to rub it in my face that you have a Target to go to ! ( ha ha) I bet the boys will look so cute as skunks. Maybe that is what my boys should have picked out. We do live on Skunky Acre Farm. This year Alexander is going to be a mad doctor complete with severed arm, and Ian can pick from Thomas, a monkey ( pick that one, pick that one) and a dinosaur. He is so fickle that we will not know till we leave for the big Halloween carnival at the community center.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails