Monday, October 15, 2007

Still my baby

I peeked in on Austin sleeping and found him like this. He didn't seem to mind at all that his feet were hanging out of his crib. He is in the process of going from two naps to one nap. Some days he is fine with one and some days he really needs two. I just try to watch his signals and see what he needs on a day to day basis. He was such a trooper this weekend. He didn't get to nap at normal times or sleep in his crib. He fell asleep in Eric's arms at a restaurant yesterday. He never does that! It was so sweet that I had to hold him while he slept. I may not get many more opportunities to do that!

Ethan has really enjoyed helping Eric finish the deck. He loves playing with the tape measure and levels. He also had a great time putting screws in the holes of his Crocs. It's so fun to watch their little brains come up with creative ways to play!

1 comment:

erica said...

I love the legs through the crib slats. Soak it all in, Momma. He'll be dating soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails