Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My big boy

Ethan is really growing up! I can't believe he will be three in January. He is speaking in sentences and really communicating well. Sometimes I have to translate, but you can understand him for the most part. He knows about a hundred signs too. If I forget one, I'll ask him and he knows it! He can be a stinker, but for the most part he is very sweet and lots of fun. He is a really good big brother and only terrorizes Austin a little. :)

Ethan's favorite things are:

Blue Rat and blankie
popcorn
swinging really high
helping Daddy
popsicles
Signing Time
dinosaurs
Curious George
Bubba
My dad and Eric's mom
books
Cars







1 comment:

erica said...

His hair looks good! What a sweet boy. It is kind of freaky that he's almost 3.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails