Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My baby boy

Today as I was looking in Austin's closet to pick him something out to wear, I came across this cute jumper. I haven't dressed him in a jumper since he was 6 months old. I like to dress my boys in shirts and pants so they look like little men. I couldn't resist putting the jumper on Austin today. My baby boy is growing up and I want him to look like a baby one more time!

Austin is such a little sweetie. He is very mischievous and busy. He also has the sweetest voice and loves forehead kisses. He talks a ton and probably knows 30 signs. He always amazes me with the things he says and does! Last night Eric asked him if he was ready to go to bed and he said "yeah" and grabbed Eric's hand and pulled him into his room. He really wants to be big and do everything Ethan does. It's so cute!

Austin's favorite things are:
a fist full of pacifiers
his blankie
yogurt
laying in our bed with the covers over his legs
Signing Time
helping Daddy
swinging and sliding
bananas
pushing cars around the house
sitting in laps and reading books
rocks and worms
Tye
his Grandma and GeGe

1 comment:

erica said...

Wow. He's really starting to look like a little boy. It seems like only yesterday you were very pregnant with him and dropping baby Ethan off so you could go to the doctor and see if Austin was ever going to come out : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails