Sunday, October 21, 2007

Happy 40th Birthday Sherry

Today is my sister Sherry's 40th birthday.
Here are just some of the things that make my sister a great sister:

- She took me on dates with Russell when she was 18 and I was 9.
- She played dolls with me.
- She let me sleep with her in her waterbed.
- She let me stay with her for the weekend when she was in college and I was in elementary school.
- She came to my high school and college graduations.
- She drove from out of town to see me when I was in the hospital with scarlet fever, but couldn't come in the room because Taylor was just a baby.
- She took me on a tour of SWT with her best friend who was an alumni so I would know my way around town.
- She was my matron of honor in our wedding.
- She was in the room with me when both of my babies were born.

Sherry is a great big sister and I love her very much! Happy Birthday!



2 comments:

erica said...

What a nice post. You were a very cute little girl. You look just like Ethan in the second picture from the top :) You and Sherry are lucky to have eachother.

Anonymous said...

The two of you have such a wonderful relationship ! I can only hope my 2 boys have one half as good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails