Friday, October 19, 2007

Toddler fun

We came across the cutest toddler markers the other day at Target called Crayola TaDoodles First Marks. The boys loved them! They are shaped like cute animals and they don't need a cap. They sell them in markers and paint. Austin had the frog and kept saying "ribbit, ribbit, hop, hop" as he made it jump around.

My mom sang the boys a really fun song and they had so much fun acting it out. Here are the words to Come on and join in the Game:

Let everyone laugh like me (ha, ha)
Let everyone laugh like me (ha, ha)
Come on and join in on the game,
You'll find that it's always the same (ha, ha)

You just act out the different actions and the kids really get a kick out of it. The other choruses are:

Let everyone clap like me (clap, clap)
Let everyone sleep like me (snore)
Let everyone cry like me (boo hoo)

The boys have really enjoyed learning new songs and making art work. They are at a really fun age! Here is the video of the boys singing with their grandma. Notice Ethan is wearing his favorite rubber boots. Sorry the video is sideways! I'm a rookie blogger!


1 comment:

erica said...

I'm very impressed with your first blog video. Love the markers, love the song, love the boots!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails