Friday, January 18, 2008

Our little buckaroo

Ethan's third birthday is fast approaching. It's amazing how much he has changed in the last year. His communication is great now and he can really express himself. His little voice is so cute and his favorite thing to say is
"me do it!".

He is still working on the potty training. I'm always amazed to watch him pull down his own pants, move the stool to the potty, use it, flush it, close the seat and put on his own pants. He just looks like such a little boy and not so much a baby anymore.

My parents got him some cowboy boots for his birthday and we gave them to him early. He loves them and says
"me cowboy".

I sure hope the weather is nice for his birthday party next weekend. I would hate my little buckaroo to miss riding a pony in his backyard.


2 comments:

Kimberly said...

He is so stinkin' cute!
Just wait until he turns three- their little personalities really start to bloom....both of the older two girls really changed after turning 3. Hope you have good weather for his party!

Mindy said...

Love the pictures of your little cowboy! So cute! And yes, they do a lot of growing up after they're 3.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails