Sunday, January 27, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Ethan!






























































Dear Ethan,
'
I wrote this letter to you when you were a little baby. You still bring an unmeasurable joy to us every day. Daddy and I feel so lucky to have you as our son. Happy Birthday!
'
I love you!
Momma

You have brought me joy that I could have never imagined. Your bright eyes and smile light up the room and steal my heart. You have such a happy soul that makes everyone around you know how special you are.
I dreamed of you all my life and didn’t know how happy I could be just watching you sleep or hearing you say mama. I feel so blessed to have such a sweet little boy. Your daddy and I love you so much and can’t wait to watch you grow up into a strong, loving man. I love you!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday to Ethan!
Those are such wonderful pictures. He is so darn cute!

Rebecca said...

Hard to believe how fast they grow! He sure is sweet! Happy Birthday Ethan! Love you~ Rebecca
(Becky)

erica said...

I'm crying.

StephanieG said...

Happy Birthday Ethan....such a beautiful boy!

I'm in tears now...

Steph

Mindy said...

Wow, that was awesome. How lucky your boys are to have such a loving thoughtful Mommy!! Happy Birthday, Ethan!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails