Saturday, January 26, 2008

In this lifetime...

I came across a list Michele, Erica and I wrote when we were roommates in 2000. This was after I graduated college and before I was engaged to Eric. It is a list of things I wanted to do in my lifetime.

1. Have babies
2. Visit Guanajuato again
3. Have an outdoor garden/greenhouse
4. Sing a solo in church
5. Travel to Europe
6. Bungee jump
7. Paint
8. Have a fish aquarium
9. Marry a great man
10. Own a dog

I can honestly say that just doing number 1 and 9 are enough to make me very satisfied and happy with my life. I have done lots of painting, I've sang solos in churches, I own an awesome dog, have lots of potted plants and a fish aquarium. I still want to visit Guanajauto and Europe sometime, but I'm in no hurry. So here is my new list of things to do in my lifetime:

1. Raise happy kids

2. Run a 1/2 marathon
3. Travel to Europe, Guanajuato and Hawaii
4. Visit New York, Las Vegas, Disney World and California
5. Dance to our song on our 50th wedding anniversary
'
I'm sure my list will continue to change throughout the years. What are the things you want to do in your lifetime?

3 comments:

EGWBT Inc. said...

I have never really had a list, mine was sort of an idea. My thing to do in this lifetime has always been " to experience new things, and do it with an open mind". I think I might just be accomplishing that.

Brenda

Kimberly said...

I love your list!
Number one and five are definitely on my list...and I would also like to visit Hawaii.

erica said...

I remember our lists. You're definitely over-achieving so far : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails