Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy Tuesday!












I'm taking care of Lily during the day for the next three weeks. I will tell you that I am completely smitten with this little girl. She is so sweet, smiley and alert. The boys absolutely love her. They call her "baby" and try to make her smile. Ethan says he wants a baby and he would prefer a boy. Interesting.












Erica and her kids came over today for lunch. The kids had a great time running around together playing with a balloon. Ethan and Grace were so cute having little conversations with each other. Austin, Carter and Tye are about the same age and they looked so cute running around together. It's always nice to have friends come over to play. It sure helps the day go by faster!

4 comments:

erica said...

Yes, it was so much fun. Thank you for inviting us. Lily is the sweetest little girl.

Jennifer said...

I cant wait to come over and play with Madelynn! I am counting the hours to my maternity leave starting!

Mary Ruth said...

Sounds like you all are having lots of fun. I definitely see more grandkids in the future.
mom

EGWBT Inc. said...

I remember those days. What fun it all was. Hanging out with your friends and their kids all afternoon. Enjoy it, you will soon all be so busy.

Brenda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails