Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Broken at last!

After 7 or so attempts to take my boys to the gym, it finally worked! Every other time a child care lady has come to get me in the middle of my workout. I felt defeated every time I left there after being on the elliptical machine for 10 minutes. Finally my sweet Austin decided not to scream at the ladies or push them away. One of the ladies decided to help me "break" Austin. It was done not with hugs or snuggling.
It was done with an Oreo.

Yes, my stinker was broken by an Oreo.


When I went to check on him after 30 minutes, he was happily playing with another little boy. He would go over to the lady every couple of minutes to get more food. Hey, whatever it takes! I sure hope it continues because I have really enjoyed my time at the gym!

3 comments:

EGWBT Inc. said...

Congrats !, I hope you enjoy your work outs. I guess that is what I should be doing while Ian is in preschool. Instead I just go home and watch grown up tv.

Brenda

erica said...

Yea Austin!! Yea Oreo's. Who knew? If we'd known we could have sent in Oreo reinforcements a long time ago. I know what I'd be sending in his backpack from now on : )

Shannan Riemer said...

Yummmy! add Oreos to my list;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails