Sunday, December 9, 2007

Trail of Lights 5k

Debbie, Jill, Laurie, Erica and I ran the Trail of Lights 5k last night. It was so fun! I was worried about running it since I haven't run in two months, but I did it! Debbie and I ran together and finished in 38 minutes. We had a great time at the race and celebrated with some cold margaritas and yummy Mexican food.


The Trail of Lights is awesome! It's a mile long walk with beautiful Christmas scenes & walkways covered with lights. This was my first time to see it & I am so excited to take my family to see it too!




2 comments:

erica said...

I had so much fun last night. We've got to make it an annual event!

Kimberly said...

That sounds like it would be a great run! It is awesome that you have so many running partners.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails