Friday, December 7, 2007

Feeling crafty

I have been in craft mode this week! I made two minky and satin baby blankies. I have made many blankies before, but these are my favorite. To make them special I made my own piping out of coordinating fabric. I love picking out the fabric and designing them. Too bad I don't really like to sew!









A friend of mine ordered a growth chart from me and I got it finished today. I think it turned out really cute! I have some already done and just waiting to be hung in a little boy's room if anyone wants to buy one. They are on Christmas clearance!


We got together for girl's night last night and made some Christmas aprons. I'm pretty happy with how mine turned out. It was a lot of fun as always and it made the treachery of sewing more bearable!

2 comments:

Shannan Riemer said...

she's crafty!
Cute Apron..I love the blankets,too!!!

erica said...

The treachery of sewing! Hee hee. I'm not a big fan of sweing, myself, but I want to make more aprons!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails