Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!












We woke up early this morning and loaded our sleepy boys into the car and drove to Grandma and Grandpa's house. We left Santa a note and told him to deliver our presents there.

We had a great time opening all our presents. Ethan and Austin loved their giant Tonka dump trucks. They had so much fun ripping open all their presents and stocking stuffers. My sister got me this beautiful hand-stamped necklace. I love it! My mom got me a Magic Bullet and a Deceptively Delicious Cookbook. I can't wait to try out some of the recipes! Eric got more gadgets for his phone and I know he will be busy the next couple of days playing with his new toys. Tatum got a Baby Alive and I had fun playing with it until she wet all over me. I'm glad we didn't feed it any of the baby food!


















It was Ethan and Austin's first year to get excited about Santa, so it was really special. I loved seeing their eyes light up with excitement and seeing how happy they were to play with their new toys. It's hard to imagine Christmas getting any better than when you were a kid, but reliving it again through your children's eyes is even better. Eric and I love having family in town and spending time together. I have enjoyed every minute of Eric's time off work and so have the kids. I tried to not stress about my messy house, kids staying on or off their schedule or anything else that comes with a house full of people and dogs. It actually worked and I have had a great time! I feel truly blessed with wonderful family and friends. I thank God for all he has blessed me with, especially for sending His Son to be born on this very special day.

1 comment:

erica said...

Your necklace is beautiful. It turned out great. The picture of Ethan looking at the tree is awesome. The end of this blog brought tears to my eyes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails