Monday, December 24, 2007

The eve of Christmas Eve

My sister and her family came in town yesterday. She has four kids: Taylor (almost 14), Trent (12), Trevor (9) and Tatum (7). We love hanging out with her family and the boys love seeing their cousins. Her husband Russell is really funny and Eric and I always get a kick out of his sense of humor. Yesterday I helped my sister set up her own blog. They live in Louisiana, so I will love being able to see pictures of the kids often.
Last night we drove to Belton to see the 5 mile long trail of lights. It was really neat! We were in two cars, so we had to sing Christmas carols on our cell phone speakerphones. We are dorks, I know. The boys loved the lights and didn't fall asleep until we were on our way home. They were so tired they were literally snoring in unison.They have been such troopers and have been very flexible with their schedules. They have missed naps, stayed up late and slept in pack-n-plays, but have still been happy little guys.


My oldest friend Rebecca came by my parents' house today with her husband Doug and daughter Morgan. Her parents live in the same active adult community where my parents live. They lived 5 blocks away from us in the Valley and are almost that close now. Their daughter Morgan was so sweet and I just love those pigtails! She sang her ABCs so cute that I almost agreed to have another baby at that moment. :) Here is a picture of my dirty little boy with a messy chocolate face. He might not have the adorable pig tails, but he is still as cute as a button.

3 comments:

Shannan Riemer said...

I love the picture of Austin at the end.
Rebecca's little girl is a cutie-pie!

erica said...

Yes he is as cute as a button! I love the pictures. It sounds like you're having a great time with your sister. I can't wait to see her blog!

Mindy said...

Sounds like your holidays are going very well! Love all the pictures. I hadn't heard about the lights in Belton, maybe we'll have to check that out one day! Merry Christmas- tomorrow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails