Monday, December 10, 2007

The would have been, could have been, should been Christmas cards

We headed to the park yesterday after visiting Santa. A cold front blew in and the weather was crisp and cold. The boys had a great time playing on the big tree in our neighborhood.


We already finished our Christmas cards, so we had no intentions of taking family pictures. We were just having a good time and wanted to get some cute pictures of the boys playing on the giant tree. My friend Samantha is an awesome photographer and she snapped these shots for us. It's just my luck that we got so many cute shots after I already finished our Christmas cards!


4 comments:

Mindy said...

Wow, those are awesome! How lucky you are to have an awesomely talented friend like that!

erica said...

All the pictures are great, but the last one of the two boys together is awesome. I love all the trees in the background. I think it would look good in black and white, too.

Kimberly said...

Those are great pictures! I got some cute snow pictures after I did my Christmas cards so I know how you feel!

Shannan Riemer said...

LOVE THE PICTURES!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails