Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas ideas for your wish list

My favorite things...


Aveda lip tint in Spice - It's a great lip moisturizer and it has a little color too it.

Covergirl colorstay eyeliner - It doesn't fade off

Pacific Coast feather pillows - I love the ones with a core so they are not too squishy

Sonicare toothbrush - I love how clean it gets my teeth

Chi flat iron - It makes my hair smooth and not frizzy

Merle Norman Luxiva Delicate Balance cleanser, toner and moisturizer - It really improved my skin!

Stackable mother's rings - I love how delicate they are and three of them will fit on my finger just in case we have another baby :)

Nike iPod+ - I love that it will tell me my pace, distance and time while I run.

Sony under the counter cd/radio - I love listening to music in the kitchen

Aveda Comforting tea - It's so soothing and really does make you relaxed!

Gold Canyon Candles - They smell awesome and they burn down evenly

Dirt Devil Broom Vac - It does a great job of picking up stuff off hard floors

Kitchen TV - Every girl needs a TV in their kitchen to make washing dishes a little easier!



I couldn't think of many things for my Christmas list this year, so I hope this helps you get some good ideas for your list!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

hmm...I will have to look into that Dirt Devil Broom Vac. I love anything that makes cleaning easy...or easier. Cleaning is never easy with little ones around. I love a good lip moisturizer too.

erica said...

I want to get the lip balm and tea. Good stocking stuffers, I think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails