Wednesday, March 19, 2008

picasa and picnik

Picassa is a photo editing software that I use for all my pictures. You can easily crop, remove red eye, straighten, and it has all the photo editing software you need. You can even make collages like the one below. It's so easy and I love it!

Picnik is a photo editing software I use for special pictures. I don't use it on all my pictures because it is more time consuming. Picnik has all the photo editing software that Picasa has, but you can add text, borders and designs.


I highly recommend both tools to get the best out of your photos. The best part is they are both free!

2 comments:

StephanieG said...

picnik! thanks for sharing...i will have to check that out. i do love picasa too!

Jennifer said...

I knew about picasa, BUT now I am addicted to picnik! Thanks for the info. Lisa-

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails