Wednesday, March 5, 2008

girly girl and dirty boys



Ok, I admit it. I am a girly girl. I don't like my hands dirty and get grossed out by worms and yucky stuff.





I have two boys though who enjoy yucky things. They love playing in the dirty bird bath, water fountain and digging in dirt. Here is a picture of them playing in the bird bath water. Thank goodness a bird has never sat in it and those are tree seeds in the water. I often have to remind myself they are boys and this is what they do. I don't want to squelch their natural, adventurous spirit. I will however, make them wash their hands immediately when they come inside!

3 comments:

Shannan Riemer said...

Ha ha! Thank god I enjoyed playing in the dirt as a little girl, I have a feeling Jacob will play just as hard as he does everything else so far.

Sherry said...

My dainty little girl tried to eat a worm.

erica said...

Aw, mom, but it's so much fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails