Sunday, March 2, 2008

1st Saturday


The first Market Days of the year was Saturday, so we loaded up the camper and headed to Wimberley. Eric's parents met us out there Friday night. The boys woke up early Saturday morning and had a great time playing with their Gege. We made a fort out of their bunk beds and they loved hiding and playing back there. Even the dogs got in on the fun!
















Poor Eric had an allergic reaction to some medicine the doctor gave him for his hurt rib, so he spent literally all day lying down in the camper. He is feeling back to normal now, thank goodness!

Erica and Mindy brought their girls for some shopping and we had fun wandering the trail and looking for treasures.














The boys love going to Market Days. They love being pulled in their wagon, munching on kettle corn and hanging out with the Gege and Grandaddy.

5 comments:

Sherry said...

It looks like you had a fun weekend. Wish I had been there with you.

Kimberly said...

It looks so nice out there!!! I can't wait for the weather to warm up here. Sounds like a fun weekend.

erica said...

I had so much fun. But, I got home and couldn't believe the only thing I'd bought for myself was plant fertilizer!!

Mindy said...

It was fun!! I'm glad Eric's doing better.

Shannan Riemer said...

I love the photos, you are so good!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails