Thursday, March 13, 2008

it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood



Growing up I never had other kids to play with in my neighborhood. My sister left for college when I was 12, so I was pretty much left to play by myself at home. I played with my dog and cats to make up for it. I love that my kids have each other and friends in the neighborhood to play with.


Austin and Maddie really love each other. Austin always wants to go outside to play with her. He talks about her during the day and they hug whenever they get together. They are only 3 days apart and they are so cute together.

I love that I have friends to play with in the neighborhood too!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

MEEEEE TOOOOOO!!!!

You're so cute!! :)

erica said...

You said it once before. You can NEVER move : ) Your kids are lucky to have such nice playmates.

Kimberly said...

I am PRAYING for friends in our new neighborhood for the girls!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails