Monday, February 9, 2009

sew crazy

I went a little crazy making burp cloths. Both of my boys were big spitter uppers, so I will probably use them a lot this time around too. I actually enjoyed making these burp cloths because they were easy to make and the material I used wasn't slippery like the satin or minky I usually use. They should make the misery of reflux a little more cheery.




I made Lauren some baby blankets too. I knitted one out of super soft yarn and sewed the other out of butter yellow minky with brown, yellow and coral piping.

I made Lauren her special blankie too. I hope she loves it as much as her brothers love theirs!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Love the burp cloths. Too cute!! And all the blankies are beautiful as usual!

Shannan Riemer said...

Everything looks sooo cute! good job!

Constanze said...

Vivian still loves the little blanket you made for her when she was born. It's her favorite blanket for her dolls and animals. These little things are so very special!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails