Thursday, February 12, 2009

I love you... blue rat?

Today the boys had their Valentine's Day party at school. They were so excited to give their friends their Valentines cards and see what yummy goodies they got in their bags.

Ethan's class made valentines and could pick who they wanted to give them to. Did our little sweetie pie pick his Mommy and Daddy to make a card for? Nope. He decided to make his for Blue Rat.

As soon as his teacher handed him the finished card, he ran to get Blue Rat to show him. He made a funny voice like Blue Rat was talking and said "Thank you Ethan for my Valentine! I love you!". Then Blue Rat gave Ethan a bunch of kisses. It was soooo funny!



They had a lot of fun at their parties and are really looking forward to Valentine's Day now!


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

OH my gosh, it is amazing the things they come up with!!! I love it.
ps -I am so behind on comments, but I am not even going to attempt to catch up. xoxo

erica said...

Carter made me a valentine at school. When the teacher gave it to him to give to me, he threw it on the floor, turned the lego table over, then threw himself on the floor and started crying.

Shannan Riemer said...

blue rat is so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails