Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

This morning I was surprised with this sign and a pair of pink fuzzy Crocs. My sweet hubby surprised me even though we had already agreed to not get each other presents. I couldn't be too upset with him since I love the warm, comfy shoes!



This morning we took the boys to Krispy Kreme for donuts. They love donuts and they thought it was so cool to see how they were made.


We spent the rest of the chilly day napping, playing outside, doing magic tricks and eating a heart shaped pizza. While this Valentine's Day was not the most romantic one Eric and I have ever had, it is one of my favorites. It is one of those days in which I really appreciate how blessed I am to have such sweet boys, a baby girl coming very soon, and a thoughtful, fun husband to share this crazy life with. I love you Eric!

1 comment:

erica said...

Pink fuzzy crocs. Very nice : ) Happy Valentine's Day! Crispy Creme was a great idea. Maybe we'll do that tomorrow...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails