Tuesday, February 17, 2009

News at 38 weeks

Eric and I went to the doctor today for my 38 week checkup. We heard the heartbeat and got to see our little baby girl on an ultrasound. She is doing great!

The one surprise we got is that she is breech! Her head is up, bottom is down and feet are up by her head. Instead of setting the date for the induction, we will be scheduling a c-section. I held it together in the doctor's office, but lost it as we walked out. I absolutely loved having my boys the old fashioned way and was looking forward to it this time around too. I've accepted it now and am just so thankful for having three healthy pregnancies. I can't wait to meet her no matter how she is born!

We have 6 days left to get this little girl to flip for us. I plan on crawling around on my hands and knees, putting frozen peas on my belly and praying A LOT!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

You look SO GOOD Lisa!!! I hope she flips for you!!

Samantha said...

You'll be great!! A year from now it will seem like a distant memory! You & baby Lauren are in my prayers. Go girl- flip!

Mindy said...

Logan was a "frank breech" too! That's a bummer. Hopefully she'll turn, but if you have to have a c-section it's not sooo bad. At least you won't have any labor and you won't tear you know where!! Peeing and pooping after are much nicer than after a vaginal delivery too!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails