Wednesday, October 1, 2008

overheard at the park

"What's your name?"
"Ethan. That's my best friend Austin. He's a good boy."
"Oh."

"I have a dog name Kirby."
"I had two dogs, but one of them died."
"I don't like it when a dog die. My dog not die. My dog is good."

"Come on, let's go play over there!"

I absolutely love it that my kids are talking well now. They actually have little conversations with each other and their friends. Nothing is cuter than the little things that come out of their mouths. I love watching them play together outside in their fort and using their imaginations. Of course, it's not as cute in the car when Eric and I are trying to have a conversation and Ethan says "MOM, I'm talking to you! You need to listen to me!".

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails