Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Road trip!



Tuesday morning I loaded up the kids and headed to College Station to visit my old friend Rebecca and her sweet girls.  Molly and Lauren are one month apart and Morgan is 7 months younger than Ethan and 7 months older than Austin. 



Love their silly faces! 


We took the kids to the Children's Museum in College Station and the kids loved it!



Lauren LOVED painting!  I've never been brave enough to let her paint at home, but now I'm going to have to!





We ended our fun day with a movie and cookies. 



This is the picture you get when a 5 year old decides they want the window in the picture! :)



Lauren and Molly
2 1/2 years old


Here they are 6 months old!  Aren't they so cute?


 

It was a fun visit and I'm so glad Becca and my kiddos have the chance to be friends too! 

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness, the girls are SO CUTE!!! I cant believe how big they are, great pictures Lisa!

erica said...

What great pics of the kids. Lauren's silly face looks soooo sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails