Wednesday, August 3, 2011

WIPs



Since I finished up Austin's quilt and the I Spy quilt on our sewing weekend, I decided to start up some more!  I bought this pattern and plan to make a throw size quilt for our living room.  I love the Anna Maria Horner fabrics I'm using and can't wait to get started!



After I finished Austin's quilt, Ethan gave me a deadline of four weeks to finish one for him.  He started off saying he would like it finished in one week, but I negotiated to four weeks.  I showed him some different patterns and he decided on a plus quilt.  It was so easy to cut out that I already have all the pieces laid out and ready to be sewn.  I may actually have my part done within four weeks since it's such an easy quilt to put together!


I'm really happy with how it's turned out and can't wait to send all three quilts to my favorite long arm quilter!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails