Saturday, June 13, 2009

Randomness

Austin posing with his chalk drawing of Grandma

Yesterday I made Lauren a baby crinkle square by following a tutorial from one of my favorite crafty blogs. I had never attempted quilting before, and it was really fun to piece it together and see how it turned out. Don't look too closely at it though! It has a baby wipes plastic bag in it so that it will make noises for Lauren. She loves it!

We so should have gotten the XL version of our Yukon!

Ethan still loves Blue Rat and talks about him all the time. Yesterday he told me "Blue Rat's mom and dad are a team, just like you and Daddy". Then he told me that Blue Rat's dad is a mouse. It's so fun to see what his big imagination comes up with.

Our little lady

Enjoying some snuggle time way too early in the morning.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those are all great, but I LOVE the last pic. I miss those baby gowns!!!!

Shannan Riemer said...

I love the tiny quilt. very nice, you are ready of a big one now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails