Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sammy and Lisa's birthday celebration

Last night we celebrated Sammy and my birthday with friends at the Melting Pot. We had yummy spinach artichoke cheese fondue, awesome salads and delicious chocolate turtle fondue with strawberries and cheesecake. It was soooo good! It was so fun to see my friends and celebrate our birthdays together!

I haven't been able to eat cheese or chocolate for almost a month now, so I was very excited about going to the Melting Pot. I stockpiled milk for Lauren so I wouldn't have to give her any milk that will make her fussy. It was well worth it for a night full of cheese and chocolate!

I'm looking forward to spending my birthday night on a date with Eric while my parents babysit. My sweet sister wrote a post about me on her blog. It's been a great, relaxing day so far and I'm looking forward to what this next year holds!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Lisa! XOXO

Shannan Riemer said...

Dinner was so good! We have to see eachother more! Happy Birthday!
Love you!
xoxo

Sherry said...

I'm glad you had a fun time. Happy birthday!

Mindy said...

So sorry I missed it! Hope you had a great night!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails