Saturday, May 23, 2009

three months old

Lauren is 3 months old today!

She has grown so much since last month. She is now starting to wear 3-6 month clothes and is almost busting out of her Miracle Blanket. We are happy as can be that she doesn't spit up like her brothers did. We didn't think it was possible for us to have a baby that didn't spit up! Her stomach issues have improved since I cut caffeine out of my diet. It's been hard to give up my Coke and chocolate, but a happy baby is worth it. She likes her routine of being awake for about an hour and a half and then taking a nap. She eats every three hours when she wakes up. She still goes to bed around 8, we dream feed her at 10, she wakes up to nurse at 3 and wakes up for the day around 7. She likes to coo, blow bubbles and sing. It's the cutest thing ever!
Look how much she has grown!
Who is the sweetest little girl ever?

Me!

5 comments:

erica said...

I know this sounds like something my mother would say, but she is a living doll. Beautiful. You know you are going to have to find a special frame to frame all 12 photos of her when she turns one.

Mindy said...

Sooo sweet!!! I missed not seeing her last time I came over. I need to get my "baby fix" soon!

Shannan Riemer said...

she is adorable, very thoughtful pictures.

Samantha said...

Sweet little angel! She IS a doll baby!

scoop said...

I love the number idea...how cute. She is beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails