Sunday, May 17, 2009

on strike


Our little sweetie is having a tough time lately. She is having some digestive issues that leave her very unhappy unless she is being held by guess who?

Her momma. Only her momma.
In one particular position. While standing.
Oh joy.

One minute she is screaming like she is in pain, and the next she is the sweetest little thing smiling and cooing.
She has also been on a nursing strike on and off this past week. She did the same thing at 5 days old and again at 2 months. Thank goodness for my trusty Medela.

And for all my momma friends out there snickering, I know - I deserve it. I had one super easy baby and one good baby before her. It's my turn. Hopefully my turn will end soon and our sweet, happy baby will feel better!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh no!!! Poor baby, and Poor Momma!!! I hope she gets over this fast. Hugs Momma!!!

Shannan Riemer said...

she sure is a cutie pie,that has to count for something:)

Samantha said...

You know we ALL love you for ALL of the great advice given over the years! You were my first call when I had problems with my 2! I wish I could do the same for you!
You're a good Mommy! She'll get through it sooner than later!! I promise!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails