Thursday, April 23, 2009

two months old

Lauren is 2 months old today!

She has changed so much in the last month. She is holding her head up pretty well and is starting to like tummy time. She loves her pacifier and we always have one handy. Her favorite thing to do is smile and coo when people talk to her. She likes laying on her activity mat as long as we come by and give her some attention often. She is going to bed around 8:30 every night and eating at 10, 2:30 and 6:30. She still isn't crazy about bathtime, but tolerates it pretty well. She has the sweetest smile and her cooing melts my heart. The boys love her to pieces and so do we!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

She is so stinkin cute!!! I love the number!!!

Rachael said...

Hi Lisa-
I found your blog through Kimberly V. Can I ask where you are getting those super cute numbers? I do the month thing too but my numbers aren't nearly as cute as Lauren's!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails