Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Practicalities

For Christmas one year Eric got me a Pottery Barn filing cabinet & I gave him a night stand. Another year he got me a chenille blanket & I gave him a lamp. Last year my mom got me the mixing bowls & a toaster oven that were on my Christmas wish list. Our five year anniversary present from my parents was a light weight broom vac. I am a practical girl. I don't mind practical presents at all.

Today's present topped the list of practical presents. Eric and my anniversary gift to each other is a stainless steel refrigerator. It is beautiful and I love it! I love the cold water and crushed ice and the cool drink holder in the door. I know we are lame, but I'm pretty happy with my lameness!

By the way, I love my Dirt Devil Cordless Broom Vacuum. It is great at picking up crumbs and those annoying dog hair clumps don't float away!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love practicle gifts too!

Mindy said...

It's beautiful! I thought the picutre of it was from an ad or something. It looks great! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

It is wonderful ! Practical gifts are the best gifts of all.

erica said...

Beautiful! I love the fridge and the vac.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails