Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Having two kids means...

Never just running into a store... Always being the mediator... Packing 2 sizes of diapers, 2 sippy cups, 2 bags of pretzels, etc... Big double strollers that don't fit through doors...

Sharing your heart with two little people you love completely... Family hugs... Snuggling in bed...Seeing how much they love each other.
Several of my good friends are pregnant with their second children. I've told them it is definitely harder than having one, but it is so worth it. And yes, you do love your second child just as much as the first! Oh, and taking pictures of two kids is really hard! Here is the proof...





What does having three kids mean? Are we brave enough to find out?

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Being a mom to three precious girls is the best thing in this world...but it has also been the hardest thing I have ever done. I could not do it without my wonderful husband.

Jennifer said...

YES! We are brave enough- Let's do it!
Ha, ask me that again when Madelynn is crying at 3am in Feb.!

Mindy said...

I don't think I'm brave enough. At least not now. I really liked your blog. It was sweet and oh, so true!

erica said...

I think timing has a lot to do with it. When your boys get a little older, life will be much easier (at least, I'm hoping this is true). I however, know that I am not brave enough to go for three.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails