Friday, November 16, 2007

Eric's new love

Eric has a new love. She is slim, bright and modern and Eric can't take his eyes off her. Her name is Touch and she is a PDA phone from Sprint. Eric bought it for himself as an early Christmas present yesterday and has been playing with the phone non-stop since. It actually is pretty cool since it is a phone and mini computer including touch screen, music player, internet, email and mobile TV. I have accepted the fact that I married a spoiled rotten gadget guy. Hopefully someday I can win his attention back! :)

3 comments:

erica said...

I'm sure you could download a sexy picture of yourself. He'll be sitting in a meeting, and BAM!, a hot picture of the little wifey : )

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I wonder what will happen at the "Seven year Itch"! J/K

Jennifer said...

Fancy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails