Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Girls' Night Owl

Last night we had girls' night at Samantha's house. We found these cute little stuffed owls and decided to try to make some. We picked out our fabric and followed the pattern Samantha made for us. It was a lot of fun besides some zig zag annoyances. I don't think there was ever a time I have sewn that I haven't used the seam ripper! Oh well, hopefully I will improve with time. We made this cute little owl for Sammy's baby boy who will be born in February. I can't wait to make more little owls for my boys!

3 comments:

Shannan Riemer said...

I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the Owl! I am so proud of you. I cant wait to put it in the nursery!

erica said...

Lisa, your owl looks awesome. I had so much fun last night. I can't wait to do it again.

Jennifer said...

I am jealous. I wish I knew how to sew.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails