Sunday, June 19, 2011

my 35th birthday

Friday was my 35th birthday.  It's still hard to believe I'm 35 years old and married with three kids.   



We decided to celebrate my birthday at Rocco's in Lakeway.  It is one of our favorite restaurants.  It wouldn't be my birthday if I didn't eat shrimp, so we had to get their jalapenos stuffed with shrimp and cheese and wrapped in bacon.  They have the best spicy pecan and apple salad and we always get their peppered steak Marsala.  Everything was delicious! 



We shared Miles of Chocolate for dessert.  I think I may have embarrassed Eric by taking a couple pictures of our yummy food, but he didn't have a choice since it was my birthday.  I told him the chef may think I'm a food blogger and make our food extra special.



My parents got me a Babycakes machine for my birthday and we tested it out.  It made the cutest cake pops!  Thanks mom and dad!


Eric got me I picked out and bought for myself a new Jo Totes camera bag.   It is marigold and has adjustable padded sections to hold my camera, wallet and even a diaper or two will fit in it. 
I love the black and white hounds tooth lining.  I'm excited to have a safe, attractive way to carry around my giant camera.  Eric surprised me throughout the day with presents too. It was so sweet and I'm a lucky girl woman.

I had the best birthday and I feel so blessed.  I have great friends, a wonderful family and I really got the chance to soak it all in this year and appreciate all that God has given me. 


2 comments:

erica said...

The cake pops are awesome! It looks like you had an amazing birthday! 35. Wow : )

Jennifer said...

Love you! I want some cake pops!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails