Sunday, March 20, 2011

Max's quilt



I finished my fourth quilt!  I made it for Sammy's baby boy Max.  I'm linking up to Amy's Sew & Tell for the first time! 


I used Modern Meadow fabrics and some random aqua and mustard fabrics I found at the Houston quilt show. It measures 38 inches square.



I quilted on my machine for the first time and I'm really happy with how it turned out!



Seriously, how cute is this duck? He matched so well I just couldn't resist taking his picture on the quilt.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any cuter...



Baby Max!  He makes my heart melt. All babies should be this happy and sweet.



I hope you love your quilt Max!

3 comments:

trish said...

What an adorable quilt!
You did a great job! :o)
Have a nice week.
Sincerely, Trish

Haylee said...

I love the quilt! You are also a very talented photographer.

Go-Go Kim said...

What great photos and the quilt is really lovely too :o) Max is too sweet!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails