Monday, March 28, 2011

Carrey's birthday weekend

This weekend I went on a fun getaway to celebrate Carrey's birthday!  Jaime, Patty, Kristy, Carrey and I had so much fun!  We started off our trip shopping at the San Marcos Outlet mall and eating at Centerpoint Station. 


We stayed in Wimberley at Carrey's in-law's gorgeous ranch on the river.


We went on walks, ate yummy food, relaxed and did lots of sewing. 


I started working on Austin's quilt.  I cut some new squares and circles, sewed the circles on the squares and cut them up again. 


We took a break to go into town to eat at Cypress Creek Cafe.  It's my favorite place to eat in Wimberley and it did not disappoint.



This is what happened when I sew circles after midnight.



It was a wonderful weekend and I'm so glad I got celebrate Carrey's birthday with her!

4 comments:

Shannan Riemer said...

great pictures, love your circles:)

chunk of love said...

Thanks for introducing us to the Cypress Creek Cafe! I'm so glad you were able to come!

Ellen said...

Can't wait to see your newest quilt!

Jennifer said...

Oh, I LOVE the quilt you are working on!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails