Monday, August 9, 2010

you put what? where?



Today Ethan had an impromptu trip to the Ear, Nose and Throat doctor.  Apparently the best place to store an awesome green ball you find on the ground, is in your ear.  Ethan neglected to tell us about it, so we didn't find it until two weeks later when Eric just happened to see it last night.  The doctor visit was quick and painless. It might have been a little too enjoyable since he left with a prize from the office treasure box and a lollipop.  Hopefully he still learned his lesson even though he had fun at the doctor!
Crazy kid! 

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh no!!!

Mindy said...

I was bad about that when I was little. But it wasn't my fault. I had older sisters telling me where I should put stuff!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails