Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ethan's first day of kindergarten!


Monday was Ethan's first day of kindergarten!  He was so excited and couldn't wait for school to start.
Proud daddy and momma!

School starts at 7:45 and we can walk Ethan into his classroom at 7:30.  Eric will take him to school most days and I'll pick him up.

Ethan's awesome teacher!

We walked out of the room as Ethan colored. I must admit I teared up a little leaving our big boy.

Mr. Cool walking out of his first day of school.

In Ethan's own words, he had a "great, great, great, great day. A FANTASTIC day!" 

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Great pics as usual! Glad he had a good first day!

erica said...

Oh my goodness. The hands in the pockets picture is too cute!

Jennifer said...

Awww, I love his "I survived..."
paper!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails