Saturday, July 17, 2010

a crazy week

This week I took care of Taylor and Rylynn.  The kids had a great time playing together. I pulled out every momma tool I could think of to keep the kids happy and busy!



They had a great time playing dress up.

The kids were complaining that it was too hot outside, so I blew up the bounce house in our living room.  Desperate times call for desperate measures.

We also put up the waterslide so the kids could actually be outside without melting.

Popscicles are always a hit too!  I survived a week full of swim lessons and taking care of five children and four baby chicks.   It was a busy, crazy week!

Doesn't everyone have baby chickens in their pantry?

1 comment:

erica said...

Chickens in the pantry. And people think I'm crazy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails