Wednesday, May 19, 2010

sew exciting!

Yesterday I dropped off this mini quilt to be quilted.  I just love the colors in it and I can't wait see it all finished!  I'm not sure I will ever be able to part with this quilt, but I have big plans for it.

I'm collecting fabric for the quilt I'm going to make Austin.  I found the tutorial here and it just screamed Austin to me.  I can't wait to start making it!  Today I won a fat quarter giveaway of a very special fabric that is perfect for this quilt.  I can't believe I won and I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Love these Heather Bailey peachy fabrics.  Now I have to decide what to make with them.  A baby quilt perhaps?
 I have some other special projects I'm working on and hopefully I will have a big announcement soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails